Lindon, UT – When planning their wedding days, brides want everything to be meticulously planned and perfect. And one aspect they’re paying more attention to is their appearance, leading may to opt for bridalplasty before they walk down the aisle.
- Botox will smooth the lines and wrinkles in your face, allowing you to look relaxed and refreshed. For the best results, seek treatment around three weeks prior to your wedding day.
- Juvederm can be used to give fuller lips, or to give you smoother skin and fill in deep laugh lines. Juvederm treatment should be done three weeks before your wedding day.
- Liposuction can help you get rid of the stubborn pockets of fat that don’t seem to respond to diet and exercise. It is also great for contouring the body to help you look your best in your wedding gown. Liposuction can be used in a variety of areas, including the thighs, buttocks, stomach, arms and even the chin and knees. To ensure a full recovery and the best results, liposuction should be performed three to six months prior to your wedding.
- If you are looking to fill in your wedding gown a bit better, a breast augmentation can give you perkier, natural looking breasts. A breast augmentation should be performed three to six months before your wedding.
- If you’re looking for a flatter tummy and tightened muscles, a tummy tuck can help you look the best in a bikini while on your honeymoon. Tummy tucks should be performed four to six months before your wedding.
- If you’d like to look as relaxed and youthful as possible, a facelift can remove sagging skin and heavy wrinkles. It’s best to have a rhinoplasty performed four to six months before your wedding.
It’s estimated that one in three brides considers plastic surgery to ensure she looks the best on her big day. If you’re planning your wedding day, be sure to schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon early enough to ensure you’ll have the best results for your wedding day.